- Dr. Jaimin R. Vasa, done his schooling at Sheth C N School, Ahmedabad.
- After completing the formal schooling, Dr. Vasa had joined St. Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad for pre-Science.
- In the year 1975 Dr. Vasa graduated B.E. Chemical from Dharamsinh Desai University Nadiad.
- Dr. Vasa done his PhD in Management in the year 2016 under the guidance of Dr.Akashai Agarwal, Vice Chancellor of Gujarat Technological University and Prof. Dr.Miroslav Rebernik Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Dr. Vasa is the first PhD degree holder in Faculty of Management from Gujarat Technological University.
- Vasa’s PhD Research Topic is “A Comparative Study of SME Contribution in India & China – A Study of Selected Sectors i.e. Chemical, Pharma & Textile Sectors in India & China”.
On 18th May 2017 My book “Competitive Strategies for Indian SMEs – Lessons from China was launched by Ms. Mamta Verma, Industries Commissioner, Govt. of Gujarat and Mr. J.K. Dash, Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Shri. Bipinbhai Patel, President, GCCI and Shri.Shaileshbhai Patwari, Sr. Vice President, GCCI. Launching ceremony was held at Ahmedabad Management Association.